Saturday, March 7, 2015

Proquest

I used Proquest to research a medical condition.  The number of articles I found was extremely large.  The rezsearchers were very detailed and the articles I reviewed had many details of the condition I looked up.  It appeared you could find out anything in the medical field if you asked your question correctly.

I looked at the "My Happy Place" blog and discovered that this person is doing much more detail in her blogs that I am.  I hope no one wants me to write a book on each of these lessons.

I looked at the publication list and asked to see magazines for seniors.  There are a multitude of magazines especially pointed toward the senior and those of us that are retired.  This is a resource that covers all types of publications and could be a gold mine of information and research.

1 comment:

  1. You found great info in the publications section! Yes, Proquest is a gold mine of information and research! Your posts have been fine--you answer the question and add some additional comments. That is what we are looking for.

    Thanks for your post,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete